OIL TEST SET is an equipment-designed and produced to test the ELECTRICAL STREGTH of Liquid Insulating Materials such as Transformer Oil, Capacitor Oil etc. The test set carries out test on these materials as per Indian Standard Specification IS 6792. This Oil Test Set is essential for Transformer & Switchgear Manufacturers, also for oil filtration units.
Typical Technical Specification
230/240 Volts 1 Ph 50 Hz AC
0-60 kV or 0-75 kV or 0-80 Kv or 0-100 kV Center Tap Earthed – Motorised & Manual Models Available
Mains ‘ON’ & ‘HT ON’ Lamps
96 sq. mm back of panel mounting, moving coil rectifier type AC
Voltmeter to monitor output Voltage or 3½ Digital AC Voltmeter
PROTECTION • Zero Inter-Locking Arrangement Transparent Hood (Cover) on TEST CUP with door interlocking micro switch
• Electronic Fast Acting Over Current Tripping device sensing HT Current directly.
• Resin Encapsulated HT Transformer
• Transparent High Impact Methyle Mathacrylate (ACRYLIC) Test Cup
• Removable Mushroom Head Electrode (IS: 6792 & IEC: 156)
• Duly Hardened Alloy Steel GO & NO GO gauge
• Motorised cum Manual Operation
• Unit Housed in Portable Air Cooled Metal Casing.